Saturday, June 22, 2013

Update: I QUIT!!!

So I've been trying to translate that one Yuatari manga for a good couple of months now.  Problem is, the difficulty level is 8/10, so it takes so long to translate just one page.

Which is why I put that on hold and decided to do something easier and tried to translate a bara webmanga I found on Pixiv.  It's called, RugbyxBuilder(I think)


Apparently, it's about a guy who wants to start a bodybuilding club at his university.





To be honest, I'm pretty sure the main character(who I don't know his name yet) was making up the names on his application.  If it turns out that I'm wrong about the names later on, I'll change it.

NEXT

Here's the original link to the pages: Pixiv
(You'll most likely need a Pixiv account in order to view the pages)

Updates on this webmanga will be every Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment